We have already shown you the super special McLaren 650S Le Mans edition in intimate details. But this video right here literally offers a walk around the car showing you all the goodness in one yummy bite. It’s just too good to pass on.
McLaren 650S Le Mans is a limited edition of just 50 copies, all of them sold. It was designed and built to commemorate the 20th anniversary of McLaren F1 GTR winning the 1995 Le Mans 24 hours.
That is why it has those unique design features like retro wheels and roof snorkel.
McLaren 650S Le Mans main highlights:
- Sarthe Grey exterior paint colour
- ‘Le Mans Edition’ lightweight wheels
- Roof-mounted engine induction ‘snorkel’
- Louvres on the front wings
- Carbon fibre front splitter, rear bumper and Airbrake
- MSO-developed extended side blades and rear diffuser
- Race inspired seats in leather and Alcantara
- Le Mans logos stitched into the headrests.