Lamborghini of Washington is one of the few places in the world right now where you can find not one, but two Lamborghini Aventador SV for sale. The limited edition supercar is officially sold out, which makes this feat all the more impressive.
Both these colors have fancy Italian names but to be honest with you we can’t be bothered digging them up. At the end of the day, they are orange and blue!
Lamborghini Aventador SV (SuperVeloce) Specs:
- Frame: Carbon fiber monocoque with aluminium front and rear frames
- Body: Carbon fiber engine bonnet, rear spoiler and side air inlets; Aluminium front bonnet, front fenders and doors; SMC superlight rear fender and rocker covers
- Suspension: Front and rear horizontal magneto-rheological damper with push-rod system
- Steering: Steering Gear with 3 different servotronic charcteristics coupled with Lamborghini Dynamic Steering (LDS), managed by drive select mode
- Gearbox: 7 speed ISR, shifting characteristic depending on drive select mode / 4WD with Haldex generation IV
- Top speed: >350 km/h (>217 mph)
- Acceleration 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph): 2.8 s
- Acceleration 0-200 km/h (0-124 mph): 8.6 s
- Acceleration 0-300 km/h (0-186 mph): 24.0 s
- Braking 100-0 km/h (62-0 mph): 30.0 m