After giving us a thorough, in-depth look at the Mazda MX-5 Miata, it was only natural for SaabKyle to do the same thing with the 2017 Fiat 124 Spider. After all, these cars are archrivals, even though they are basically the same car as far as chassis and running gear are concerned. So let’s dive in and check out every subtle little detail that sets the Fiata apart from the Miata.
Fiat 124 Spider is supposed to be a manlier version of the MX-5 for those who cannot be seen driving that car but still want to enjoy the superb driving experience. But is it really better looking than the Mazda?
Fiat 124 Spider Highlights:
- 1.4-litre turbo four-cylinder engine with MultiAir technology
- 140 HP power and 240 Nm of torque
- Six-speed manual transmission
- Top speed of 215 km/h
- Acceleration from 0-100 km/h 7.5 seconds
- Suspension double-wishbone front and multilink rear