1) GT-R Fronted Sunny by JCCS: Amazing taste and build quality made this our top choice!
2) Rusty: Reinventing the previously iconic build with this all out race-inspired theme; freakin’ awesome.
3) Boosted Bella: Old and ratty appeal with plush interior along with some killer fab work and a blown v8. Need we say more?
5) Cruisin’ Cone: Delicious treats, low stance, individual throttle bodies and a cammed V8 satisfies every one of our needs.
7) Twin Blower Nova: Because we love the Napalm Nova and this one has two more blowers. Duh.
8) GT3 Integra: FWD is generally frowned upon but this build is super impressive and we can imagine it does killer burnouts.
9) Big Red: Living legend. Google it, bruh.
10) Mayhem: It’s crappy and awesome at the same time. We love it.