We have already shown you a gallery with some properly awesome photos of the now famous Ultraviolet Porsche 991 GT3 RS. Now let’s check out an example of this rare beast as it hits the streets, wowing the crowd with its looks, color, and of course, sweet exhaust noise.
The Ultraviolet Porsche 991 GT3 RS boasts one of the most unique exterior colors available from the factory for the new sports car.
It is also one of the rarest and hardest to get, since the RS itself has become this unattainable treasure that everybody wants.
Dealers and private owners who have managed to get one by putting an order way ahead of time are now asking massive premiums for the car, and that is driving the prices for the GT3 RS insanely high. By: motorward
Porsche 991 GT3 RS Specs:
- Engine layout: Rear engine
- Displacement: 4.0 l
- Horsepower: 500 hp
- Torque: 338 lb.-ft.
- Compression ratio: 12.9 : 1
- Top Track Speed: 193 mph
- 0 – 60 mph: 3.1 sec
- Transmission PDK 7-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
- Drag coefficient (Cd): 0.34
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR): 3,792 lbs
- Trunk capacity: 4.4 cu. ft.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16.9 gal (Optional 23.9 gal).
- Factory Price: MSRP $ 175,900.00